OPEN TO THE COFFEE-LOVING PUBLIC
Come to celebrate or come to compete
Think you make a damn good cup of coffee? Put your coffee where your mouth is and prove it.
Here’s how it’ll work:
1. You stop by or call and reserve your space for $10 (Submission deadline: Sept. 17)
2. We give you 1/2 pound of our new limited release, El Limonar
3. You spend a week perfecting your brew method
4. On October 1 at 6pm, you show up for the party with whatever equipment* you want to bring
5. You brew your cup, the judges love it and you win the contest (because you know you’ll win it, right?)
Not listed: Steps 4a, 4b, 4c, 4d, 4e, etc. wherein you mock the competition, flirt with that cutie-pie with the Aeropress, catch yourself shaking your booty a bit to the jams laid down by DJ Good Cat, etc.
Also not listed: Steps 5a and beyond wherein you repeat steps 4a-4z, but also go down in history as a champion.
Face Time with the owner of Finca El Limonar, Rosa Ovalle Mont (pending internet connection)